The AdC is hiring 1 competition economist on a permanent contract.
- Pre-Bologna degree in economics, with an average of 13 (in 20), or a post-Bologna master's degree in economics, with a minimum of 14 (in 20);
- Minimum 3 years experience of which 1 in the area of industrial economics, competition, or regulation. This experience must have been acquired in national or international public entities, universities, or companies, obtained after graduating;
- Advanced command, written and spoken, of Portuguese and English.
- Post-graduate and/or master's degree in economics or related areas, preferably in industrial economics, microeconomics, competition or regulation;
- Professional experience in the field of industrial economics, microeconomics, competition, or regulation, beyond the full year required in the admission requirements.
Deadline for submission of applications:
11 March 2022 at 23:59 (GMT).
Applications must be sent by filling the form available at the end of this page. The following documents must also be submitted:
- Motivation letter; and
- Copy of the certificate(s) proving academic qualifications, academic field and final grade.
Recruitment will be conducted by an AdC jury, supported by a specialized external company.