The AdC is hiring 2 junior competition economists on a permanent contract.
- Master's degree in Economics, with a final average of 15 or more points (in 20);
- Proficiency (advanced) in written and spoken English.
- Postgraduate or Master’s degree in Economics or related areas, in the field of industrial economics, microeconomics, competition or regulation;
- Relevant professional experience in industrial economics, microeconomics, competition or regulation, of at least 1 full year.
Deadline for applying:
March 18, 2022 at 23:59 (GMT).
How to apply:
Applications must be sent by filling the form available at the end of this page. The following documents must also be submitted:
- Letter of motivation; and
- Legible copy of the certificate(s) proving academic qualifications, academic field and final grade.
The recruitment process will be conducted by an AdC jury, with the possibility of being supported by a specialized external company.