AdC is promoting a 1-year internship in the area of Communications:
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Multimedia or Journalism, with a final average of 15 or higher;
- Last academic degree or master's curricular phase completed within a maximum of 3 years;
- Mastery of the English language (advanced);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Solid knowledge of Audiovisual and Multimedia production;
- Good computer skills in user's perspective;
- Alignment with AdC's values (dedication, achievement, collaboration, responsibility, impartiality).
- Post-graduate or Master's degree or current Master's attendance with curricular phase completed in the areas of Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Multimedia or Journalism, with a final average of 15 or more, completed within a maximum of 3 years;
- Solid knowledge of graphic computer tools applicable to institutional communication and in social network management;
- Knowledge and interest in performing activities in the area of internal and external communication;
- Experience relevant to the activity.
Follow-up and support in the following activities:
- Development and implementation of communication strategies and policies, directed to internal and external audiences, using information technologies;
- Creation and production of Institutional Communication material, including social media;
- Production and editing of content for various media (video, audio, internet);
- Event planning and organization.
- Internship contract;
- Duration of 12 months;
- 7:30 daily hours;
- €1.000,00 iliquid internship grant;
- Meal allowance;
- Personal injury insurance;
- Certificate of attendance and final internship evaluation
Our interns’ selection process consists of two stages— curriculum assessment and interview.
Applications: Until 11:59 pm of 19/11/2021
Fill out the application form, submitting all the requested documents.
Recruiting process: November
Start of internship: From December