The Competition Authority is promoting 1 professional internship in Studies and Market Monitoring- Ref EP/2022/6.
- Degree in Economics, with a final average of 14 or more points (in 20), completed within a maximum of 2 years, or a Master's degree in Economics, with a final average of 14 or more points (in 20), completed within a maximum of 2 years, or current frequency of Masters in economics, with curricular phase completed, with a final average of 14 or more points (in 20);
- Proficiency in English (intermediate);
- Computer skills
- Alignment with AdC values (dedication, Excellence, collaboration, responsibility, impartiality).
- Postgraduate or Master's degree or current frequency of Master's degrees with curricular phase concluded, namely in the areas of Industrial Economics, Microeconomics, Competition or Regulation, with a final average of 14 or more points (in 20);
- Knowledge and interest in working in the field of competition or regulatory economics, market analysis, industrial economics and quantitative methods;
- Experiences relevant to the activity.
Monitoring and support in the following tasks:
- Competition assessments, namely collecting, processing and analysing information on matters related to competition and regulation;
- Review of relevant economic literature;
- Pursue competition assessments using relevant methodologies of economic analysis.
- Online form;
- Certificate of the academic qualifications obtained or proof of attendance of the master's degree.
Deadline for applying:
April 1, 2022 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Selection process: