The Competition Autority is promoting 2 curricular internships in Economic Studies - Ref.ª EC/2022/2.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor´s or Master´s in Economics;
- Knowledge of and interest in economics of competition and regulation, industrial economics, microeconomics and econometrics;
- Proficiency in English (advanced level);
- Computer skills;
- Alignment with AdC values (dedication, Excellence, collaboration, responsibility, impartiality).
- Final – year student in Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Economics, in both cases preferentially with a final average of 14 or more points (in 20);
- Experiencie and Knowledge relevant to the activity.
Monitoring and support in the following tasks:
- Monitoring and support in the evaluation of competition conditions, mainly in terms of collecting, processing and analysing information on matters related to competition and regulation.
- Online form;
- Graduation certificate (if applicable);
- Proof of degree attendance (if applicable);
- Proof of master's degree attendance (if applicable).
Deadline for applying:
April 1, 2022 at 23:59 (GMT).
- Curriculum Evaluation;