The AdC Competition Policy Award aims to enhance scientific research in competition economics and law.
The Selection Committee awarded the AdC Competition Policy Award 2023 to María Mufdi Guerra, for the paper entitled "Challenges to the Enforcement of Predatory Pricing Practices in Online Marketplaces".
The Selection Committee also attributed an honourable mention to the paper "Screening data as evidence in EU cartel investigations", by Diego Mantero.
The 2023 edition was open to academic papers in the field of Competition Law.
- Nuno Cunha Rodrigues – AdC Executive Board President – Selection Committee President
- Frédéric Jenny - OECD
- Johannes Laitenberger - Judge of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Kati Cseres - Amsterdam Centre for European Law & Governance
- Miguel Moura e Silva - AdC Executive Board Member
- Pinar Akman - University of Leeds School of Law
- Richard Whish - King’s College London