- Degree in Human Resources Management or related areas, with a final average grade for the degree equal to or greater than 14 (in 20) points, completed in a maximum of 2 years, or Masters in Human Resources Management or related areas, with a final average grade for the degree equal to or greater than 15 points, completed not more than 2 years ago, or current enrolment in a Master's degree in Human Resources Management or related areas, with completed curricular phase, with an average grade equal to or greater than 15 points;
- Good command of English;
- Good computer skills, with special focus on Word and Excel;
- Alignment with AdC values (dedication, excellence, collaboration, responsibility, impartiality).
- Post-Graduate or Master's Degree or current enrolment in a Master's with completed curricular phase, namely, in the areas of Human Resources Management or related areas, with a final average grade equal to or greater than 15 points;
- Knowledge and interest in performing activities in the area of human resources management, including training, recruitment, performance evaluation and organizational culture;
- Relevant experience.
Monitoring and support in the following activities:
- attendance management;
- design and implementation of the training plan;
- recruitment processes;
- performance evaluation;
- other areas within the scope of human resources management.
- Signing of an internship contract;
- Minimum duration of 12 months;
- 7:30 hours daily;
- €1.000,00 iliquid internship grant;
- Meal allowance;
- Personal accident insurance;
- Certificate of attendance and final evaluation of the internship.
The AdC interns selection process consists of a curriculum evaluation and an interview
Applications: Until November 19, 2021 23:59.
Fill out the application form, attaching all the requested documents.
Selection phase: November
Start of internship: From December